The three ports (AC/DC/DC or AC/AC/DC) built into each module can all function as input and output.
This means that you can use it to secure AC and DC loads and charge batteries at the same time. These power converters also bring energy management applications up to a higher level.
How it works?
The total output power is dynamically shared between the loads and the batteries
It’s that simple!
No configuration is required, you are totally autonomous.
Many innovative solutions are also possible using a shared DC distribution like:
- Power Fusion: innovative solution to share power within IT racks in data centers (more info);
- Metro Grid: the easiest way to connect and power remote 5G antennas in cities (more info).
With the energy transition we all see, it’s time to introduce new features such as:
- Peak shavings (reducing the bill);
- Increase self-consumption (with storage solutions);
- Demand response (shifting the consumption over the time)
- Pure power supply (no voltage drop, sag or surge).
For loads up to 30 kW, use our Sierra solutions and for higher loads, up to 200 kW, discover the Stabiliti.
Small or Big?
Discover our standard solutions:
- Subrack System – Sierra 10 – 48/120 (available in Q3 2020): 1U high with Inview S Slot monitoring included.
- Subrack System – Sierra 25 – 48/120 (not UL certified): up to 7.65 kW in N+1 in 5U high with Inview S monitoring included.
Many configurations are possible.
Just tell us what you need.