The RBS is a readymade inverter package designed to provide a pure sine wave AC supply as a complement to any existing DC power solution.
What's in it for you?
Compact, friendly Plug & Play installation, self standing open relay rack ideal for low MTTR applications in power room. It can be used either to piggyback DC power sources or as fully integrated AC power center with built-in in and out protections. Thanks to TSI specifics it provides outstanding power conditioning and high end availability.
Convenient for any Mission Critical Applications. A must when any glitch matters.
The solution to power up demanding AC loads at low OPEX from a combination of AC and DC sources present on site. It reveals its full worth in harsh electrical environments and for long autonomy requirements. It handles any type of AC load including laser printers, compressors and induction motors. Typical applications include standalone inverters and most of industrial applications currently covered by UPS.
- Permanent AC to AC double conversion
- Great disturbance rejection rate
- Redundant AC & DC input sources
- Source changeover not visible by the load
- Highly efficient energy conversion
- Preserve battery life expectancy
- Compact footprint
- Operates until 65°C (de-rating may apply)
- Can be provided with 120Vac, 120/240 Vac and 120/208 Vac system configurations